Terms & Conditons
Each of the terms mentioned below has in these Conditions of MoKo Nigerian Marketplace Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, a major, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account: refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- MoKo Nigerian Marketplace: means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site, registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Nigeria whose registered office is at Ojo, Lagos State.
- Customer Service: MoKo Nigerian Marketplace means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- MoKo Nigerian Marketplace Service: MoKo Nigerian Marketplace means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website: means the website operated by MoKo Nigerian Marketplace accessed mainly from the URL https://www.moko.ng and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet MoKo Nigerian Marketplace.
- Mobile Site: is the mobile site operated by MoKo Nigerian Marketplace accessible from the URL https://www.moko.ng and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service MoKo Nigerian Marketplace.
- User: any visitor with access to MoKo Nigerian Marketplace Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service MoKo Nigerian Marketplace accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for MoKo Nigerian Marketplace can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
MoKo Nigerian Marketplace reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms were illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without calling into question the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and MoKo Nigerian Marketplace.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service MoKo Nigerian Marketplace.