Protect yourself against Internet fraud!
Honest people and trust post the vast majority of ads. So you can do great business. Despite this, it is important to follow a few common sense rules following to prevent any attempt to scam.
Our pieces of advice:
- Doing business with people you can meet in person.
- Never send money by Western Union, MoneyGram or other anonymous payment systems.
- Never send money or products abroad.
- Do not accept checks.
- Ask about the person you're dealing with another confirming source name, address, and telephone number.
- Keep copies of all correspondence (emails, ads, letters, etc.) and details of the person.
- If a deal seems too good to be true, there is every chance that this is the case. Refrain.
How to Recognize a possible scam:
The majority of scams have one or more of these characteristics:
- The person is abroad or traveling abroad.
- The person refuses to meet you in person.
- Payment is made through Western Union, Money Gram or check.
- The messages are in broken language (English or French).
- The texts seem to be copied and pasted.
- The deal appears to be too good to be true.
Make no hesitation in reporting any suspicious event to us via mail email@example.com We ensure a scam free environment in this marketplace!